Evergreen Endoscopy Center in South Windsor, Connecticut, welcomes you to our center!
If you have been contacted by one of our affiliated offices that you will be having your procedure completed here, please access your health history screening through the text and/or email link sent to you from Evergreen Endoscopy Center. If you do not receive an electronic invitation within 48 hours of your procedure date or if you are having any difficulties accessing the Evergreen Endoscopy Center patient portal, please call (860) 644-7336.
*Note, if you are having issues with My Chart, please call your GI physician’s office to assist as Evergreen Endoscopy Center does not use My Chart.
Important reminders for the day of procedure:
- Arrive 1 hour prior to your procedure time if having a procedure with sedation (please call your physician’s office to clarify arrival time vs. procedure time if there is any confusion).
- Please bring your insurance card so we can verify what we have in our system is correct and make changes if needed to prevent any billing issues.
- Bring your COVID vaccination card OR a negative test result completed within 5 days of procedure date if unvaccinated.
*If you have a POA, legal guardian, or conservator who will need to be present for signing consents on your behalf, they will also need to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test upon check-in.
- Ensure you have a reliable ride to bring you home following your procedure and have their contact information available to provide the receptionist upon check-in.
- Our waiting room is patients only. Visitors CANNOT wait with you in the waiting room or pre-op area prior to your procedure. However, one of our nurses will call your ride following your procedure and they may wait with you in the recovery area until you are cleared for discharge.
- Please do not bring any valuables and remove any jewelry/piercings prior to arrival.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing.
- If you wear contacts, wear glasses instead.
- If you have any questions regarding specific prep instructions for colonoscopies or other procedures, please contact your physician’s office.
Physician Office Contact Numbers:
- Colon Rectal Surgeons of Greater Hartford (Ayers, Brown, Lewis, Mullins, Raissis) – (860) 242-8591
- Connecticut GI:
- Dr. Hemacha (860) 872-5426
- Dr. Moy or Dr. Qureshi (860) 644-4442
- Dr. Singhania (860) 649-3477
- Dr. Wysocki (860) 657-1920
- Interventional Pain Specialists (Alluri, Campagnone, Foster, King, Strebel) – (860) 928-1267
Also, be sure to bring any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
- Confidential Channel Communication Request
- Summary of Privacy Practices
- Patient Bill of Rights
- Colonoscopy Preparation for SUPREP
- Colonoscopy Preparations For PREPOPIK
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.