Limiting Access and Social Distancing Measures
- We are limiting the number of people inside our offices and carefully observing distancing guidelines.
- Chairs in our waiting rooms have been spread apart to conform with social distancing.
- We are asking that patients do not bring additional persons or companions with them to their appointments.
- All patients and staff undergo a temperature check and health screening before entering our offices.
- We ensure all of our staff and providers wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) according to CDC guidelines.
- Patients and staff are required to wear an appropriate face mask and to use hand sanitizer when entering our facilities.
- We thoroughly clean exam rooms pre and post patient visits.
- Any person with a fever and/or COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointments.
- A COVID-19 test is required 72-96 hours prior to your procedure.
- Please don't put your health on pause. We look forward to seeing you in the office again as we continue Caring Today for Your Tomorrow.